Complete Your SchoolChoice Application
Farrell B. Howell is the Far Northeast’s only Dual Language program! In dual language instruction, students develop academic skills in their native language, while also building skills in a different language.
Benefits of Dual Language
- Students in dual language programs do as well as or better academically than their peers in English-only settings.
- Have the added benefit of learning a second language.
- Develop strong reading, writing, and speaking skills in two languages.
- Often outperform monolingual peers on standardized assessments of math, English, and language arts.
- Develop cognitive flexibility and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate greater understanding, appreciation and respect for other cultures and languages.
- Are prepared for a globalizing world and job market.
Enrollment options for the 2023-2024 school year: | Opciones de inscripción para el año escolar 2023-2024:
- Preschool/ECE (4-year-old program*): Both Dual Language classrooms for English-speaking and Spanish-speaking students, as well as an English only classroom.
- Preescolar / ECE (programa para niños de 4 años*): ambos salones de clases de lenguaje dual para estudiantes de hablan ingles y español, así como un salón de clases solo en inglés
- Kindergarten to 5th Grade: Both English and Spanish language classrooms.
- Kindergarten a 5to grado: salones de clases en inglés y español.
- 6th to 8th Grade: English language classrooms for our Junior Academy students.
- 6º a 8º grado: aulas de inglés para nuestros estudiantes de la Junior Academy.
Farrell B. Howell Welcome Packet (23-24)
We are so excited to welcome you and your family to the 2023-2024 school year at Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School. Below is a collection of welcome letters to help support you at the start of your year or help you transition to our school!
Important information from our main office team.
School wide Expectations Letter
Información importante de nuestra oficina principal.
Cartas de Bienvenida
Please notify the main office at 720-424-2740 if you need these letters in any language other than English or Spanish.