Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School is proud to be Montbello’s premiere Leader in Me school, where we empower students with the leadership and life-skills they need to thrive in the 21st century.
We focus on developing the whole-child by:
- teaching LEADERSHIP to every student,
- creating a CULTURE of student empowerment,
- and aligning systems to drive results in ACADEMICS.
By developing ever child socially, emotionally, academically and ethically, we foster a school climate that promotes greatness!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources and Information:
LATEST NEWS FROM OUR SCHOOL:
- As a reminder, students will not have classes on Monday, December 6th due to a school-scheduled teacher workday. Teachers will be developing accelerated learning plans during that time to help students catch up on any learning gaps that may have developed during the COVID pandemic, and plan for how to support students while they are out on isolation or quarantine. We appreciate your understanding and collaboration as we continue to strive for academic excellence in all of our student leaders. Como recordatorio, los estudiantes no tendrán clases el lunes 6 de diciembre debido a un día laboral del maestro programado […]
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) will be at Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School on Monday, December 6th from 1 PM to 7 PM to provide COVID-19 vaccines for anyone age 5 or older. (As a reminder, students will not have classes on Monday, December 6th due to a school-scheduled teacher workday.) Children age 5 to 11:Make an appointment* here: https://www.comassvax.org//appointment/en/reg/7369960121 (Formulario de registro en español.)Persons age 12 or older:Walk-in anytime between 1p-7p and complete paperwork at the event. This will be the final clinic of 2021 at Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School; get your family vaccinated before […]
- Dear Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School Families: It is our priority to keep you informed of incidents related to safety. We want to make you aware that a student or staff member within 5th Grade, as well as a student or staff member within 8th Grade was diagnosed with COVID-19 from the holiday break. Neither individual was on campus during the time in which he or she would have been contagious and none of our families at school were impacted; this is simply a courtesy notice to keep you informed on the cases within our school community. The person diagnosed […]
- Hello Howell Family, In this message you will find resources for clothing. As winter months are coming, and temperatures are dropping, the following resources could be a good option to get FREE warm clothing for your family: Clothes To Kids of Denver- To make an appointment to shop in person or to place an order for curbside pick-up, call 720-379-4630 or email email@example.com. Have Questions? Please visit https://clothestokidsdenver.org/referral-process/ Address: 2890 S. Colorado Blvd. #M3 Denver, CO 80222 Denver Rescue Mission Eligibility: No restrictions 2222 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80205 (303) 313-2456 (Holiday Hotline) Birthline, Inc. of Colorado Call:(303) 832-2858Address – […]
- Dear Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School Families: It is our priority to keep you informed of incidents related to safety. We want to make you aware that a student or staff member within 6th Gradehasbeen diagnosed with COVID-19. The person diagnosed is being kept home from school until they are no longer infectious. The person’s activities when they could have spread COVID-19 were assessed. If applicable, we have notified those people who were in close contact with this individual and required to quarantine. (If you were not contacted directly by the school, your student was not directly impacted by this […]
- Safety is our priority! Today at 10:15 AM, there was a limited medical event in the building which required the Hold action to be initiated. Our hallways were cleared and the event was handled promptly. No students or staff were impacted by this event; everyone is safe. Learn more about all our safety protocols and what they mean here: ENGLISH | SPANISH
- Hello Howell Family, Attached is a PDF file with information regarding holiday resources (holiday gifts, food, clothing). Feel free to utilize and/or share with anyone you think might benefit from these resource. Also, if you and your family are seeking any other supports that aren't related to the holiday season, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org Happy Holidays, Ammiel Ortiz- Therapeutic Services Provider