Need to report your student’s absence from school today? Call our Attendance Line at 720-424-2770 to leave us a message.
Click the big button above to access the Howell Remote Learning site which includes all the important information about how to connect to your teachers and classes during remote learning.
Need to reach the Howell main office? You can reach the Howell Main Office team via email (FBHowell@dpsk12.org) or by calling 720-424-2740.
Need technical support? Please reach out to the Department of Technology Services desk at 720-423-3163 for support at any time during remote learning.
Welcome to Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources and Information:
DPS has extended 100% remote instruction from the start of school on Aug. 24 through Oct. 16. Click HERE to learn more about our safe and gradual return to in-person school. Find resources for remote learning. See new food distribution and delivery sites. Call our helpline at 720-423-3054 for support in many languages.
- The Howell Family is BACK!
- Important Update on Return to SchoolDear DPS Community, Among the many challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic is living with the uncertainty of not knowing what the future will bring. The […]
- Important Update on Our Return to SchoolVersión en español Dear DPS Community, Leading with equity means a continued commitment to monitoring our plans and adjusting them to address the needs and […]
- Important Update on our Return to SchoolEspañol | Việt | Soomaali | Français Dear DPS Community: Since we transitioned to remote learning in March, we have worked to balance health […]
- Returning DPS DevicesATTENTION STUDENTS LEAVING THE DISTRICT or STUDENTS WITH UNUSED OR BROKEN DPS DEVICES (Chromebooks, iPads, hotspots or other DPS devices): Getting these devices back in […]
- Planning For A Safe Return to SchoolMay. 28, 2020 English Español العربية Việt Soomaali አማርኛ नेपाली Русский ျမန္မာ French Because of the COVID-19 health crisis, Denver Public Schools has had to […]