Is your student absent today? Call our Attendance Line at 720-424-2770 to notify the main office.
Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School
A Family that Grows Leaders ✎ Una Familia Que Forma Líderes
Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School is proud to be Montbello’s premiere Leader in Me School. Leader in Me is a whole-school improvement process based on the idea that everyone can be a leader. This evidence-based approach empowers students with the leadership and life-skills they need to thrive in the 21st century. We focus on developing the whole-child by:
- teaching LEADERSHIP to every student,
- creating a CULTURE of student empowerment,
- and aligning systems to drive results in ACADEMICS.
By developing the WHOLE-child; socially, emotionally, academically and ethically, we foster a school climate that promotes greatness!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources and Information:
DPS has extended 100% remote instruction from the start of school on Aug. 24 through Oct. 16. Click HERE to learn more about our safe and gradual return to in-person school. Find resources for remote learning. See new food distribution and delivery sites. Call our helpline at 720-423-3054 for support in many languages.
- Junior Academy (6-8) Return to Learning ScheduleJanuary 12, 2021 Good Evening Howell Families, Due to updated COVID restrictions from Denver Public Health, we have made some significant modifications to the Junior […]
- Spirit Week (Winter 2020)We had a great Spirit Week with our students and staff this week. Check out pictures from each day below:
- Virtual Spirit WeekDecember 10, 2020 Hello Howell Families: We are so excited to host a virtual Spirit Week next week, December 14-18! Each day next week we […]
- Well-Being and Learning SurveyDecember 3, 2020 Please take a moment to complete the Well-Being and Learning Survey at https://survey.k12insight.com/r/VABGQM. As we continuously work to make improvements to the […]
- Attendance, No Cost Healthcare, & COVID TestingNovember 30, 2020 ATTENDANCE LINE Parents and guardians must notify the main office of any student absences by calling our Attendance Line at 720-424-2770 or […]
- Community COVID Testing Now AvailableNovember 19, 2020 Through a partnership with Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), COVIDCheck Colorado is now opening up testing sites across the metro […]