Apply for Free/Reduced Meals:
- Online applications are the fastest and easiest way to apply for meal benefits whether you choose to opt-in or opt-out
- Add money to their school account through MySchoolBucks or drop off a check payable to “Farrell B. Howell” to the main office.
At Denver Public Schools, we accommodate the special dietary needs of students identified as having a disability and/or medical need.
- Please see the school nurse for more information about requesting special meal accommodations.
- The district does not make meal modifications for religious, ethical or cultural reasons that do not rise to the level of a disability/medical need.
- Vegetarian options are available daily.
- Breakfast is available daily.
Lunch for 2022-23 will be as follows; unless students qualify for free/reduced lunches.
- Elementary (K-5th) Lunches: $2.60
- Middle School (6th-8th) Lunches: $2.75
View the daily cafeteria menu.